Akire aka Erika Bendazzoli Och
I'm a painter, a freelance illustrator and comic colorist.
I studied at the cartoon school and 3d animation in Milan.
I collaborate and I work with: Rai, Yoox, Wildside, Dimensione Danza, Valentino Garavani, Bocconi University, Mondadori, Rcs, Sergio Bonelli Editore,Red Whale, Focus Junior and others ...
What I love the most is painting on canvas, playing chess and meeting new places.
- Biro Show, THE WHITE GALLERY - Milan.
- Collective exhibition “Street art sweet art” padiglione d’arte Contemporanea, Milan.
- “Street up” The best summer Popup show between the canals of 52nd Venice Biennale and Byblos art gallery Verona.
- Collective exhibition at the festival “Vulcanology”, Catania.
- Collective exhibition “Hewlett-packard”
- Collective exhibition “Kroitnijz/Diesel store” Milan, flipbook and animation realization.
- Collective exhibition “Immagine Sommersa” Palazzo dell’Arengario, open space Milan”.
- Collective exhibition “Buffalo Bill e Tex Willer” Verona.
- Travelling exhibition in Italy and Switzerland “Happening Underground”.